Chordify is a music e-learning platform that transforms any song into chords. With our state-of-the-art music technology, we reshape music education by creating affordable, engaging, and personalized products.
Who you are, You
- Have plenty of new ideas for improving Chordify,
- Are experienced with React.js, Redux and TypeScript
- Are a team player,
- Like to learn new stuff,
- Like to write high quality code with plenty of descriptive comments and relevant commit messages,
- Are a CSS wizard,
- Have a good feeling for usability,
- Know how to use GIT version control,
- Have good English communication skills,
- Are passionate about your web technology and follow the latest developments and
- Love music.
What you’ll do
- You can make a difference and have a major impact on our site,
- You will implement and test responsive web solutions,
- Come up with creative ideas on how to grow Chordify’s traffic and engagement,
- Iterate on the performance of relevant KPIs through continuous A/B testing,
- Bind our front and back end services together, and
- Become even better in what you do.
- You will be employed at Chordify for at least 32 hours per week.
Your will work at our Utrecht office.
- Your salary will depend on your skills and expertise.
- You'll receive a Personal Music Budget to spent on concerts, instruments, records and more!
- Chordify takes good care of you when you providing lunch, Friday afternoon drinks and excellent coffee.
- Chordify offers you the Chordify retirement plan.
- If there is something you really want? Let’s talk about it.