Who you are, you
- Have job experience as an Advertising Sales Professional,
- Have experience working with DFP and/or other relevant ad management software,
- Have a global network in music, culture, lifestyle and technology,
- Are an outgoing and curious person who loves contact with people,
- Have good English communication skills (EN mandatory, the ability to converse in more languages would be a nice perk),
- Have great organizational skills and a ‘getting-things-done’ attitude,
- Are commercially aware and you have a natural affinity with aesthetics.
What you'll do
- Pursue clients to buy advertising inventory on chordify.net,
- Follow-up any sales inquiry asap, no matter if it comes in via email, user support or social media,
- Strive to serve Chordify’s users the biggest and boldest ads available on the web,
- Explain the benefits of advertising on chordify.net, using statistics on readership or viewing figures,
- Negotiate and close commercial and non-commercial advertising deals and commercial content partnerships,
- Set up and track campaigns in DFP and reporting to clients about the progress and results.
- You will be employed at Chordify for at least 16 hours per week,
- Possibility to work from our office in Groningen and / or Utrecht (though remote working could be an option),
- Your salary will depend on your skills and expertise,
- Is there something you really want? Let’s talk about it.