Want to help us? We believe you can if you:
- Know how to rank a SaaS platform - with millions of unique users - as number one in the most-used search engines.
- Have a commercial mindset and love to plough through hundreds and thousands of data points.
- Have a passion for digital marketing.
- Have the urge to constantly test and tweak in order to make the business grow as fast as possible.
- Have a hands-on mentality.
- Have experience working with the relevant software tools.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, develop and implement SEO, SEM and ASO strategies for Chordify.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Build on Chordify’s authority through relevant link building and understand what type of link building is not a good idea ;)
- Optimize our content distribution strategy through keyword research and planning.
- Set up SEO recommendations for the content team.
- Manage all aspects of paid search campaigns on Google, Apple, Bing, and more.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Make use of various tools and techniques in order to manage current operations as well as understand the broader search landscape (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Trends, App Annie, Apple Search Ads, App Radar, and more).
- Improve the visibility of the Chordify apps in the app stores.
- Drive high-quality traffic to the Chordify apps, resulting in app installs.
- You will be employed at Chordify HQ (Groningen) for at least 32 hours per week.
- Your salary will depend on your skills and expertise.
- Chordify will take good care of you when you are at the office.
- Is there something you really want? Let’s talk about it.